Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lesson Five: The Rich Invent Money

- We all have tremendous potential, and we all are blessed with gifts. Yet, the one thing that holds all of us back is some degree of self-doubt. It is not so much the lack of technical information that holds us back, but more the lack of self-confidence. Some are more affected than others.

- It was excessive fear and self-doubt that were the greatest detractors of personal genius. Often in the real world, it's not the smart that get ahead but the bold.

- Your financial genius requires both technical knowledge as well as courage. If fear is too strong, the genius is suppressed.

- Land was wealth 300 years ago. Today, it is information. And the person who has the most timely information owns the wealth. The problem is, information flies all around the world at the speed of light.

- So why bother developing your financial IQ? No one can answer that but you. Yet, I can tell you why I myself do it. I do it because it is the most exciting time to be alive. I'd rather be welcoming change than dreading change. I'd rather be excited about making millions than worrying about not getting a raise.

1 comment:

boo said...

hey !
nice post.

Actually we are financial trading website on which there are 16 international stocks. Many customers are online and playing the markets. I would like to know whether you are interested to exchange links with us.

please do let me know your reply either a positive one or a negative one, does'nt matter


I have just started a blog called: http://financialthing.blogspot.com