Saturday, December 8, 2007

CHAPTER 3: FAITH: Visualising and Believing in the Attainment of Desire. (The second Step to Riches).

- FAITH is the head chemist of the mind.

- FAITH is a state of mind which may be induced, or created, by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind, through the principle of auto-suggestion.

- By following the instructions laid down in the chapters on auto-suggestion, and the subconscious mind, as summarized in the chapter on autosuggestion, you may CONVINCE the subconscious mind that you believe you will receive that for which you ask.

- Any impulse of thought which is repeatedly passed on to the subconscious mind is, finally, accepted and acted upon by the subconscious mind.

- ALL THOUGHTS WHICH HAVE BEEN EMOTIONALIZED, (given feeling) AND MIXED WITH FAITH, begin immediately to translate themselves into their physical equivalent or counterpart.

- Conduct yourself just as you would, if you were ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MATERIAL THING WHICH YOU ARE DEMANDING, when you call upon your subconscious mind.

- That one comes, finally, to BELIEVE whatever one repeats to one’s self, whether the statement be true or false.

- Every man is what he is, because of the DOMINATING THOUGHTS which he permits to occupy his mind.

- Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.

- SELF-CONFIDENCE FORMULA:

  1. I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I DEMAND of myself
    persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action
  2. I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action,
    and gradually transform themselves into physical reality, therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily, upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
  3. I know through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it, therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of SELF-CONFIDENCE.
  4. I have clearly written down a description of my DEFINITE CHIEF AIM in life, and I will never stop trying, until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
  5. I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success

No comments: